17 novembro 2005

denial

I was denyed love when I was born.
The sweetness of my heart melted away.
Swinging I walked, dancing I talked.
Far far away from the things of the heart
Soul, alone, going through.
Running away thousand miles
Trying to get somewhat high.
No love, just jealousy and frustration
All in a box, never fitting together.
Me, with the tenderness of loneliness
Sweet blues and the coloured blanket.
When I was born, I was denyed love.
Still, I feel it in all its splendour.
And someone refuses to give.
Love was denyed to me after birth,
And this sweet truth will keep on following
Shadows and minds, through all their sorrows.
Being or not the only one,
This is the truth of my being
When born, someone denyed me what they call love.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial