02 abril 2005

life, confusing, calm life,
touching me with your naked skin,
pulling me to a world that I still do not know,
asking me to give something more,
try something harder,
push away all the limits.
life, confusing, calm, wise life,
misterious in the way of approaching me,
charming in the way of whispering,
strong in the way of smiling,
fearful in the way of reaching me,
but still lovely and interesting.
life, confusing, calm, wise, dazzling life,
in a flowered and exausting ride
that surrounded all my senses
and took my mind somewhere else,
showed me another truth and pain
and gave me something untouchable to keep.
life, confusing, calm, wise, dazzling, disturbant life,
running on my blood,
mixing all my memories,
arranging another scheme for me,
smoking all my trouble away,
showing me other images.
life, confusing, calm, wise, dazzling, disturbant, my hopeless life,
should I really take you seriously?

Shave me.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial