17 fevereiro 2009

Last night I saw you..
you were turning blue
and by looking to another side,
i figured some truth.

we don't belong,
and I know we never will.
though the moments keep
cherished and my soul
says it's heartfelt.

last night I saw you..
but our looks did not cross,
so I turned around and left
to wonder through the streets.

we don't belong,
and I know we never will,
though the memories linger
and my bones say it's there.

lat night I saw you..
but the light kept on moving,
so we turned our back
and left. Because..

we don't belong together,
and I know we never will.

1 Comentários:

Às 4:38 da tarde , Blogger fia disse...

ja parece Cat Power pah:

"Last time I saw you, you were on stage
Your hair was wild, your eyes were red
And you were in a rage
You were swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that sound
But you didn’t want to play
And I don’t blame you "

eheh...
Cat a surpreender sempre

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial