17 fevereiro 2010

my truth

"Ok, I won't delay it any more. I can't talk with these people around. I don't feel emotionally secure, healthy or responsible enough to give you what you deserve. I am not well, which is why I need to go home. I don't feel well enough for myself now and certainly not well enough to give you the support you need. Come by tonight if you need to talk about it."

"Round and round, up and then through the streets of this town."

Some say you can't do it. Others say you can't feel it. Still others might argue you can't deal with it.

Loneliness, fear, insecurity.

Depression, down and down.

Quitting a life which was never there.

Uneasiness, numbness, music.

Some say you run away. Others say you don’t want to stay. Still others might argue you’re not strong enough.

Running, never looking back, half empty.

Invisible emotions, tender words, acts unfold.

The eyes cannot see it then.

Eagerness, take it all, leave nothing.

Some say you can’t make amendments. Others say you can’t take it back. Still others say there was nothing there.

“I want to stay in until tomorrow... don't have too much will or strength to care to face the world now, content to hide in from the cold. Give me a little time and I will come to you. (…) Let me be in stasis for just a little longer.”

Our truth is not the same.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial