09 julho 2009

kids and one night stands do not fit together

Him: Wait.
Her: oh.. what's wrong?
Him: Nothing, really.. I was just wondering how you feel about children..
Her: About children? Why are you asking now? what is it?
Him: well, how do you feel about having kids..
Her: you mean.. NOW?
Him: well.. I mean.. we're here.. having fun.. what if something goes wrong?
Her: oh I see.. afraid of being a parent?
Him: of course. I do not wish children.
Her: hmm.. I don't intend to get pregnant of you, if that is your question..
Him: well, I can understand that.. but what if something goes wrong?
Her: if something goes wrong I can be a single parent. or I can give the child for adoption.
Him: WOW! so you wouldn't even consider abortion?
Her: maybe..why?
Him: oh (sigh).. what a relief. we can get back to the fun..
Her: hahahahahahahaha can't believe you actually needed to talk about this NOW.
Him: I don't really like surprises regarding this issue.
Her: Ok. can I call you daddy for the rest of the night?
Him: hmm..

4 Comentários:

Às 11:35 da tarde , Anonymous peterr disse...

MUITO bom, isto é original teu ou?
beijinho nova iorquino

 
Às 12:45 da tarde , Blogger luazul disse...

hei peter! sim, este é meu. o que não é meu tem sempre aspas ou a fonte :) que tal a grande maçã? beijo

 
Às 1:16 da manhã , Blogger colormeonce disse...

arrependo-me. talvez nem seja a palavra certa. já se passaram alguns anos e sinto um desgosto enorme por não te conseguir compreender. perdoa-me, prometo não desistir. talvez um dia consiga dançar:)

 
Às 2:14 da tarde , Blogger Ghost disse...

A conversa que qualquer um desejaria de ter numa noite dessas...
Muito bom!!!

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial