17 agosto 2009

one night stands and the swine flu

phone ringing... unknown number...

she: hello?
him: hi! how are you?
she: I'm good.. who's there?
him: hi, sorry.. it's me, Dough!
she: Hi Dough! what's up? didn't know you had my number..
him: oh and I didn't! took me a while and a lot of asking to figure it out.. you have too many names and it makes it hard to track you.
she: oh yeah..sorry about it.
him: how are you doing? are you feeling well? were you just sleeping? your voice sounds awful.
she: no, I'm good.. just recovering from the wild holidays so far.
him: ah ok.. but are you really feeling ok?
she: yeah, friends visiting.. couldn't be better, having a great time..
him: so you're not sick, no flu symptoms?
she: no..why do you ask?
him: well.. can you still remember we kissed?
she: yes, of course. my memory is not that short.
him: oh good.. well, the thing is.... (silence) .. do you remember Johnny?
she: yes.. why?
him: well, after we got back from the concert.. well.. hmmm..sure you're feeling well?
she: yes, I've already told you so.
him: oh ok.. good to hear it.. I was actually calling to know about that.
she: ok.. but you still haven't explained yourself properly..
him: oh, sorry! the thing is that Johnny got the swine flu at the concert.. he was diagnosed after we left town..
she: serious? is he ok? is he in the hospital?
him: no, he's good.. and I'm also ok.. doing much better now.. (silence)
she: so..wait a minute.. you also got the flu?
him: well (silence) ... that's what I was trying to explain you.. I got it and I was scared you got it as well from me..
she: oh shit! (silence) no, I'm actually ok.. but how are you?
him: taking the meds! waiting for it to go away, but much better now.. I think I was even worst after I started taking the meds but now it's much much better.
she: oh ok! good to know.
him: so..if anything happens could you let me know? I felt terrible just to think I got you sick...
(silence)
she: no, I'm good and it's been a few days now.. so, no worries.
him: ok, perfect!
she: yeah!
him: well.. (silence).. wish you a great summer.
she: hope you feel better and can still enjoy your holidays as well..
him: thanks, I hope so.
she: well, have a great time 'til you have to go back.
him: thanks! I'll try! hug and kisses.
she: kisses back.

and they hung up.

5 Comentários:

Às 10:56 da manhã , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

thank you!

 
Às 3:29 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

If you kissed everybody,
then the kiss is meaningless.

So you won't take the flu.

jade

 
Às 3:51 da tarde , Blogger luazul disse...

jade: wonderful! no flu for me! I'm safe hehehehe

anónimo: how come thank you?

 
Às 6:20 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

life's stranger than fiction! that's why...

thank you! again!

 
Às 7:13 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

A fantastic idea for staying away from your bronchial asthma signs as far as possible is to have a complete cleaning of your dwelling. There might be family pet dandruff, dust dust or other items that result in your bronchial asthma to behave up. Purifying your home frequently will assist you to avoid significant asthma attacks from developing. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Vi7765ity[/url]

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial